Trusts and foundations allow us to make a tangible difference to the lives of vulnerable children and adoptive families. They support us in various ways, including:
- Funding a wide range of specialist activities, services and support for adoptive families at The Centre for Adoption Support and Education
- Supporting our therapeutic services for adoptive families experiencing severe difficulties and crisis
- Helping us to continue providing lifelong social work support to our families
- Funding peer support groups and training for adoptive parents
- Supporting the development of new projects and events
Other Trusts simply help by making a donation towards our overall running costs.
How we work with Trusts and Foundations
We provide Trusts and Foundations with feedback and reports on the difference their donations are making to adopted children and their families. We also can arrange meetings with key members of our team, visits to our adoption support centre, and talks so that you can see the value of our work.
If you are a Trustee, Trust Director or have contact with a Trust we would love to hear from you. Please call our fundraising team on 0117 935 0005 or email email@example.com.
Thanks for your support
We are extremely grateful to the Trusts and Foundations that already support our work: People’s Postcode Trust.