You can also raise money for CCS when you shop or sell online, and by purchasing our Christmas cards and other merchandise.
Christmas cards and other merchandise
Please support our work by purchasing your Christmas cards from us this year. Each year we pick out a selection of beautiful Christmas card designs for you to choose from. You can take a look at our latest Christmas card catalogue here.
You can buy these from mid-October to mid-December through mail order, our eBay shop, from the Cards for Good Causes shop at St Michael’s Church, Bath, BA1 5LJ, or by popping into our offices.
We also have some other merchandise that you can buy throughout the year, including some lovely greetings cards and prints designed by our Patron Jenny Urquhart and our Toddler Group tea towels. These are available to buy from our eBay shop or by contacting our fundraisers on 0117 935 0005.
Shopping and selling online
You can also raise vital funds towards our work when you shop or sell online. Thanks to the following websites we can collect donations when you shop or sell, often at no extra cost to you:
Raise free funds by shopping online with Give as you Live. There are over 4,200 stores included, and each time you make a purchase we will receive a donation. To start raising money:
- Sign up to giveasyoulive.com and choose ‘CCS Adoption’ as your charity
- Browse for retailers on the Give as you Live website. Click to visit your chosen store and shop as normal. You won’t typically see anything different on the store’s website, but as long as you’ve visited them via Give as you Live, they’ll know you’re a Give as you Live Online shopper. The amount donated will vary from retailer to retailer but is often a percentage of your spend from 1% – 10%.
- You can track your purchases with Give as you Live and see how much you have raised for us.
Amazon offer a charity version of their website where they donate 0.5% of the price of your purchase to your chosen charity. Please raise money for CCS by:
- Visiting smile.amazon.co.uk and signing in to your Amazon account
- Searching for ‘CCS Adoption’ and selecting us as your charity of choice
- Shopping as you usually would only your purchase will earn a donation for CCS!
By choosing CCS as your favourite charity you can raise money for us every time you buy or sell on eBay. To sign up:
- Visit charity.ebay.co.uk and add ‘CCS Adoption’ as your favourite charity
- When you next shop on eBay simply look for the drop down at the bottom of the checkout page and add a donation to us
- You can also donate to use when selling on eBay. Just choose what percentage of the proceeds of your sale you want to go to CCS Adoption when listing your item.
Are you planning to replace your car this year? You can donate your old car and raise funds for CCS with Giveacar. They will collect your vehicle for free, scrap or auction it, and send any money raised to us. All you have to do is:
- Visit our page on giveacar.co.uk and click ‘donate your car to support this charity’
- Provide your details and they will give you a call to arrange the collection of your car
- Once the donation from your car is received we will be in touch to thank you for your support