Fundraising for CCS Adoption is fun, helps us find loving families for children who need them and provides them with the specialist services and support they need once they are adopted. Whether you choose to organise something on your own, with friends or work colleagues, at school, church or in your local community, there are so many ways you can support our life changing work.
Please take a look at some of our ideas below, or if you have any suggestions of your own we would love to hear them:
Do your own fundraising
- Sing for adoption! Organise a carol service, concert or performance at your school, church or community centre. Raise money for CCS by selling tickets and refreshments, and through collecting donations on the night.
- Organise a fete or Christmas market and donate the proceeds to CCS. Boost your fundraising by holding a raffle and asking people to donate prizes.
- Every October adoption agencies from across the country join the National Adoption Week campaign! Get involved by sharing the hashtag #SupportAdoption and by fundraising for CCS…
- You can also support us at Christmas. Take a look at our Christmas fundraising guide for ideas of how you can raise money.
- Organise a fancy dress day at work, school or amongst your friends and get everyone to donate £2 to get dolled up.
- Hold a cake sale at your school, church or workplace. You could even incorporate a bake off competition and charge people to enter their baked treats.
- Get sponsored not to use your phone for a day, to be silent for 24-hours, or to give up chocolate for lent.
- Get quizzical! Host a quiz night at your office, school, community centre or local pub. Charge people/teams to enter and ask local businesses to donate prizes for the highest scoring teams.
- Place one of our collection tins in the entrance hall of your school or business, or ask your local shops whether they will have one
- Sell your unwanted items on eBay, at a fete or car boot and donate the proceeds to CCS
- Volunteer your time to help sell our CCS Christmas cards (October to December), support our fundraising activities, or help us in the office.
Celebrate your birthday, wedding or anniversary with us
Celebrate your big day with us by asking your family and friends to make a donation to CCS instead of giving a gift. You can collect donations online (by setting up a fundraising page on Facebook or Virgin Money Giving) face to face or by asking them to send us a cheque in the post.
Make your donations go even further by encouraging your friends and family to add Gift Aid to their donation as this allows us to claim an extra 25p for every £1 they donate. They will be given an option to do this when donating online or they can download and complete our donation form and send this with their donation to: CCS Adoption, 162 Pennywell Road, Easton, BS5 0TX.
Support at Christmas
You can also make a huge difference to the children and families we support by donating and fundraising at Christmas. Please take a look at our Christmas fundraising guide for festive fundraising ideas and remember to buy your Christmas cards from us. You can take a look at our latest Christmas card catalogue by visiting our Shop and Sell page.
Take part in a sponsored event
Whether you want to run, cycle, swim or skydive sporting or challenge events are a great way to get fit, have fun and raise sponsorship towards our vital work. You can sign up by yourself, with friends or as part of a group. For more information, ideas and resources please see our sporting challenges page.
Get in touch and request resources
If you are interested in fundraising with us, would like to discuss your ideas, request resources or support please get in touch with our fundraising team. They would love to hear from you and can provide you with:
- Collection tins and buckets
- Leaflets and posters
- Donation envelopes so people can add Gift Aid to their donations
- …and any tips or advice you might need